The 2020 Iowa Philosophy Lyceum was a success! Thank you to all participants and professors for making it an amazing week!
- The American Philosophical Association has awarded us a grant! See the press release here.
- PLATO calls the Iowa Lyceum "A Model for Pre-College Philosophy Programming"! In their write-up, we give instructions on how to set up your own Iowa Lyceum! See here.
- We got some coverage in Daily Nous and from the University of Iowa!
- Co-Founder Greg Stoutenburg interviewed about the Lyceum!
- We are in the NEWS!
- March 11th, 2014: We are ecstatic to announce that, thanks to generous donations from Professor Diane Jeske (of the UI Department of Philosophy), The College of Liberal Arts & Sciences at the University of Iowa, The Office of the Provost at the University of Iowa, and The University of Iowa Division of Continuing Education, the Iowa Lyceum has been funded for the next three years!!!